Does NWA50AX support the Load Balancing?

snekbaev
snekbaev Posts: 3  Freshman Member
Friend Collector First Comment
edited July 18 in Wireless
Hi,

I also have NWA50AX, you've mentioned "Utilize Load Balancing function to control the number of devices connected", I'm not using Nebula, quickly checked and I don't think I have this option in the stand-alone admin view or did I miss it somehow?

Thank you!

UPDATE: is there some issue with the UI? I can see it in the site map, but not directly, similarly other menu items are missing:

Comments

• snekbaev

also it seems like in Nebula you can set the value per band, however, in stand-alone it looks like this:

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 641  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch 50 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Security

Hi @snekbaev

Thank you for letting us know about the differences you've noticed. We are currently checking the differences between the Site Map and the menu tree. For the Load Balancing feature, it is not supported on the NWA50AX as mentioned in the datasheet.

Could you please share why you need to control the number of devices connected or any issues you are encountering at present? This information will help us advise on other possible adjustments.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Nami

• snekbaev

Hi,

did you pull out my comments from the original thread into a new one? The first sentence is clearly referring to the previous response but there's none. I understand that you want an easy and searchable entry for the question, however, in the original thread

you are suggesting to use Load Balancing via Nebula for this model - that caught my attention because I don't remember seeing it in the stand-alone UI, yet, to my surprise, found via sitemap. Anyway, now you have two conflicting threads.

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 641  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch 50 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Security

Hi @snekbaev

I regret the mistake in my previous recommendation. The NWA50AX does not have Load Balancing support, and I have adjusted the suggestion on the other thread to avoid any misunderstanding.

Regarding the difference between the Site map and the menu tree, we are addressing it in the next release. Please wait for our update.

Thank you for highlighting this, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Nami