Flex 200H - Sending logs via email

GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 209  Master Member
Second Anniversary 100 Comments Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch

Hello everyone,

in the past I used to send logs via email, like you could do with USG60W.

It was possible for the firewall:

and for the APs managed on premise:

So it was possible to config an email sent for what you wanted to see with the right panel:

Is it possible to do the same also with 200H in the future?

Right now there is no option for that:

Because I can see only syslog and not mailservers.

All Replies

• PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 3,160  Guru Member
    Community MVP 2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 100 Answers

Yes I see this as missing so think it be added later

• GiuseppeR
    GiuseppeR Posts: 209  Master Member
    Second Anniversary 100 Comments Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch
    edited September 6

I agree with you, maybe using directly mail settings that are under System > Notification instead of using another mailserver config

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,362  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hello Users,

Currently, the Flex 200H does not support sending logs via email. We've added your request to our feature request list and are evaluating it for future updates.

To stay informed about new features and enhancements, please follow our Firewall News & Releases.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Security Highlight