Series H - Different SecuReporter details?

GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 248  Master Member
Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula First Comment Friend Collector

Hello everyone,

I used to see this dashboard on SecuReporter, for example here you can see a view from a Flex100 site:

That is different from the view seen on a Flex100HP site:

I have the same situation comparing a Flex200:

and Flex200H:

What I have to do to have the same view everywhere?

Is the Flex H series the new welcome UI for SecuReporter?

Thanks in advance

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,300  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate

Hi @GiuseppeR,

May I know your point is on the Traffic usage vs Threat detected by functions?

• GiuseppeR
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula First Comment Friend Collector
    edited October 9

Hello @Zyxel_Melen

yes it is related to quick access from Dashboard to ADP, IP Rep., IPS etc. that is not available with FlexH.

Traffic usage stats could be useful but having a quick view on all the threats was very helpful to have a sight about its healthy

It could be perfect to have a virtual switch to show/hide some options, creating the perfect dashboard adding widgets like you can do inside Nebula

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate

Hi @GiuseppeR,

Thanks for your input. May I know if the dashboard adds all threats graph view between the security indicator and the traffic usage meets your requirement? I want to clarify the possible way first.

• GiuseppeR
    edited October 16

Hello @Zyxel_Melen

I have no graph like this in the dashboard related to my FlexH firewalls:

This graph is nice to have a quick view about all these threats.

Could I have misunderstood your question?

PS: I still see a blank map on my SecuReporter page of a 200H

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @GiuseppeR,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm clear now.

About the blank map issue, I will message to request the org name to check.

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @GiuseppeR,

After checking with my team, please help to access your H series firewall and navigate to Menu > Log & report > SecuReporter to unselect the "Traffic Log" option. This option will affect the SecuReporter dashboard display. In other words, the SecuReporter dashboard display is dynamic. Our team thinks when the user selects the "Traffic Log" option, she/he is focusing on this information. So, we will display the traffic usage on the SecuReporter dashboard.

• GiuseppeR
    edited October 23

Hello @Zyxel_Melen

every option was selected since the first installation of that Flex H series FW:

The same happens with all the other Flex/ATP series.

I need to send Traffic Log to SecuReporter to know which IP is communicating in/out and why, which port, how many gigs of traffic is sent/received and so on.

All the statistics of the FW are needed, it is mandatory.

I'm going to send you Org name on Nebula via PM, so you can check the FW.