How to add multiple IP addresses on IPv4 Address Configuration

Liger_TH
Liger_TH Posts: 3  Freshman Member
First Comment

I need to add multiple IP addresses to configure the outgoing port (Zyxel usg flex 500)

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 987  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Hi @Liger_TH

Could you please provide more details about your scenario and what you're trying to achieve? This will help us give you more accurate guidance.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• Liger_TH
    Liger_TH Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    First Comment

I need to add about 3000 IP subnets and set them up to route through the right internet connection. The problem is, the interface only lets me add one subnet at a time. So, I’m trying to find a way to bulk add multiple IP subnets, like by importing them from a CSV file.

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 987  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    edited October 25

Hi @Liger_TH

Currently, we don't support creating address objects by importing a CSV file. If you have a large batch of address objects to create, you might consider using Remote SSH to access the device and create them via CLI commands, which can be quicker. Please note, however, that the maximum number of address objects supported on the USG FLEX 500 is 1,000.

Here’s an example of the command:

Router# configure terminal
    Router(config)# address-object test1 192.168.123.0/24

For further details, please refer to the CLI Reference Guide, Chapter 52.2.1:
    USG FLEX 500_V5.38_Ed2.pdf.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

Security Highlight