Firmware 1.30 - Navigation problem

dldav
dldav Posts: 3  Freshman Member
First Comment

Hi,
after the firmware update to the latest version 1.30 (which occurred automatically) the firewall no longer allows navigation. Even to access the management screen I had to restart the firewall.

I attach a screenshot with errors.

I have many doubts about this model, and I have only had problems with the configuration despite the various firmware versions that you have released.

I can't even go back to the previous firmware version as it's not available for download.

Thanks

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 987  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Hi @dldav

To better assist you, could you please clarify what you mean by "the firewall no longer allows navigation"? Are you unable to access the internet, or is the issue related to logging into the firewall's management interface?

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could share more details about the errors you're encountering, as well as the screenshot you mentioned. This will allow us to investigate further.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• dldav
    dldav Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    First Comment

Hi Kay,

I'am unable access the internet. Before the update there were no connectivity problems.

I attach a pdf with the screenshots of the various errors following the update. Is there a possibility to restore the previous firmware?

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 987  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    edited October 25

Hi @dldav

To minimize network downtime, we recommend switching the firmware to version V1.21 via debug mode. Please follow the steps outlined in the guide below:

How to reset the configuration to system default in debug mode in the H series? — Zyxel Community

U-Boot 2019.10-10.3.4.0-4 (Oct 11 2024 - 02:52:20 +0000)

BootModule Version: V1.1.5 Oct 11 2024 02:52:20
    DRAM: Size = 8192 Mbytes

Press any key to enter debug mode within 3 seconds.
    Enter Debug Mode

USG FLEX 500H> atcd 1 <= atcd 1 or atcd 2

Change Boot Number=1

USG FLEX 500H> atgo <= Continue boot up process

Once you've reverted to the previous partition, kindly download your device's startup-config.conf file and share it with us via private message. We'd like to investigate the issue further.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP