NWA5121-NI Lost Configuration each Reboot

Nenday
Nenday Posts: 2
Friend Collector First Comment
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN

Dear Zyxel Friend,

I have AP Zyxel NWA5121-NI, I use it standalone (not managed with cotroller), the problem of this AP is each reboot it back to initial configuration.

how I can deal with this problem !!! that really strange, I alway reconfigure my AP ?

Firmware Version inside :

Firmware Version : V5.10(AAID.2) / V2.2 / 2017-10-02 04:31:02

Regards.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Panda
    Zyxel_Panda Posts: 97  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @Nenday

Welcome to Zyxel forum community!

Do you mean every time you reboot NWA5121-NI, then you see your new reconfigured SSID name back to the original Zyxel SSID or ?

Please help us to collect the configuration files(startup-config.conf and startup-config-bad.conf) with normal reconfigured and after reboot AP as below screenshot.

Thanks!

• Nenday
    Nenday Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment

Hi Panda,

thank you for your reply,

exactly that, every time I reboot the Zyxel it back to Zyxel SSID and lot all config I make.

that all file I found on :

here attached the actual Config File (I change the extension to .txt to be able to add here) please change back to .conf if you wanna check it.

Regards.

• Zyxel_Panda
    Zyxel_Panda Posts: 97  Zyxel Employee

Hi @Nenday

Thanks for your information. I will PM/mail to you for checking more details.

• Winnie
    Winnie Posts: 30  Freshman Member

@Nenday

You can also collect the diagnostic info to Zyxel support, it can let zyxel support check any error log on the APs.

I usually do that and get the quickly response from Zyxel support. It is my personal experience share to you.