[NEBULA] How to add policy rules for clients?
Where to find: Access point > Monitor > Clients
Function description: This function is used to do MAC filter for the stations. We can add the station into whitelisted which can bypass Captive portal, add into Blocked which will be blocked to access the SSID, and allow to connect specific SSID. These rules can be found in "Show policy clients".
Scenario: The customer's station MAC address is 34:DE:1A:11:11:AA. It is allowed to bypass the captive portal authentication.
1. The station has connected to the AP, so we can know the MAC address via Client page.
a. Go to Access point > Monitor > Clients. Choose the client and add a policy rule.
b. The station can be searched via "Show policy clients", and we can see the detail in the Policy.
2. The station is not connected to the AP, but we know the MAC address. So we can add the MAC address and assign a rule for it.
a. Go to Access point > Monitor > Clients. Click the "Add client", and add the station details. Then click "OK".
b. The client can be found in Show policy clients.
1. Does not display clients manually added with Normal policy.
- 6.9K All Categories
- 2 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 34 Nebula Ideas
- 40 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.9K Security
- 203 Security Ideas
- 751 Switch
- 31 Switch Ideas
- 633 WirelessLAN
- 10 WLAN Ideas
- 4.6K Consumer Product
- 105 Service & License
- 223 News and Release
- 76 Stories
- 39 Security Advisories
- 522 FAQ
- 239 Nebula FAQ
- 121 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 67 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 6 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 44 About Community
- 32 Security Highlight