[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 11 software Release!
Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- Introduced the per-device licensing model that simplifies the license management and retired the co-termination licensing model.
- Added new Nebula Plus Pack license option.
- Added new per-account Nebula MSP Pack license option for accessing the cross-org MSP features such as MSP Portal (used to be Free Base Pack feature) and MSP branding (used to be Pro Pack feature).
- For MSP menu and MSP Pack licensed features, added new 'Admins and teams' and cross-org synchronization feature sets.
- Added Group-wide feature sets for easily manage two or more Pro orgs by a group. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Base (Free) org data length for monitoring is now 24 hours; cloud authentication server entry for user/MAC is now 50 authorized entries.
- Base org will enter cloud saving mode if admin has not accessed the org for over 1 month.
- Cloud authentication is redesigned. User type account can control the access more easily.
- Added Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to nebula cloud authentication. 2FA can be enabled individually on network premises, like a SSID.
- Added Cloud Intelligent Log to show the actions generated from the Nebula Cloud itself.
- Added Site-wide Clients for managing clients connected to different device types at one single page.
- Alert settings are enhanced for many USG FLEX related options.
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Jointly supports Collaborative Detection & Response (CDR) from USG FLEX Security Firewall to block or quarantine malicious wireless AP clients. Supported model: WAX650S, WAX610D, WAX510D, WAC500 and WAC500H (Pro-Pack feature) (UTM Security Pack feature of USG FLEX)
- Added Remote AP function which builds secured L2 tunnel to USG FLEX Security Firewall in the office network providing the same working experience for Work-From-Home users. Supported model: WAX650S, WAX610D, WAX510D, WAC500 and WAC500H (SecureWiFi feature of USG FLEX)
- Supports Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for WiFi connections. Supported model: WAX650S, WAX610D, WAX510D, WAC500 and WAC500H
- Supports programmable SSID to fulfill unique SSID per Access Point scenario like hotel, dormitory and classroom etc. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Added SSID Simple mode in SSID overview that simplifies the SSID configuration.
- Authentication configuration is renamed to SSID settings and rearrange the settings to be better structured.
- WAX650S now supports zero-wait DFS to provide a non-stop Wi-Fi service for better user experience.
- Supports Rate control to optimize Wi-Fi network.
- Supports IEEE802.11d configuration to minimize wireless client Interoperability issue.
- Added Qatar country code.
- Supports 160MHz channel width for Russia(RU), Ukraine(UA) and Belarus(BY).
- Supports 80MHz channel width for Ukraine(UA).
- Supports channel 144 for Russia(RU) and Japan(JP).
- Supports creating IP interfaces. (for Static Route, Auto PD recovery, ONVIF, SNMP and syslog monitoring etc.) (Pro-Pack feature)
- Supports Static Route settings. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Live tools now support real-time MAC table, ARP table and Routing table statistics.
- Supports ONVIF configuration for IPCAM discovery on GS1350 series. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Surveillance monitoring supports detection of device types by ONVIF and provides clear summary. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Supports to block clients from NCC Clients pages.
- Switch now keeps management interface settings when it is removed from a site.
- Switch name will apply to firmware and be used in various protocols such as syslog.
- Supports DAC media type.
Security Firewall enhancements:
- USG FLEX series with v.5.0 firmware starts being manageable by Nebula Control Center.
- Added Secure profile sync to configure security service settings in the org level and apply to the member sites. (UTM Security Pack feature)
- The VPN membership with site connectivity information is evolved to Smart VPN configuration with software-defined design to easily build scalable VPN networks (areas) among HQ and branches. (Pro-Pack feature, free beta until end of 2021)
- Added Collaborative Detection & Response which can alert, block or quarantine malicious wired and wireless AP clients. (UTM Security Pack feature) (block and quarantine actions of USG FLEX and AP are Pro-Pack feature)
- Supports Remote AP’s secured L2 tunnel connectivity. (SecureWiFi feature)
- Added Site-wide Applications that categorizes applications for better controls and summaries. (UTM Security Pack & NSS Security Pack feature)
- Added DNS-based Content filtering. (UTM Security Pack feature)
- Supports SecuReporter for security services insights and reports for USG FLEX series. (UTM Security Pack feature)
*NOTE: When USG FLEX 100W is managed by Nebula Cloud, the built-in radio is not supported, that customer cannot configure the built-in radio within Nebula Control Center. This will be fixed soon.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 6 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 39 Nebula Ideas
- 46 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.1K Security
- 206 Security Ideas
- 790 Switch
- 34 Switch Ideas
- 680 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.7K Consumer Product
- 113 Service & License
- 234 News and Release
- 77 Stories
- 43 Security Advisories
- 546 FAQ
- 258 Nebula FAQ
- 124 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 68 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 54 About Community
- 34 Security Highlight