How to set up Configuration Templates
A configuration template is a virtual site. The settings you configured in a template will apply to the real sites which are bound to the template. All sites, which are bound to a template follows settings of the template.
Location path: Organization-wide > Configure > Configuration Template
- Create a template and bind a site directly
When a site is bound, it will be shown in your template
- Bind additional site, unbind site, and revert to template setting
Click your template name
There are 3 buttons can be utilized.
- Bind additional site: To bind more site in this template.
- Unbind: If you do not want to apply any new settings from the template to a site, then select the site and click unbind button.
- Revert to template settings: If you've changed configuration of a site, use this button will be able to make your site configuration back to template settings.
- If you want to configure some specific settings directly in a site after the site is bound to a template, select the local override function on top right.
After confirming the pop out message, the page select local override function will be configurable.
You can also check which page is enabled local override function in your template.
- 6.9K All Categories
- 2 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 34 Nebula Ideas
- 41 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4K Security
- 204 Security Ideas
- 755 Switch
- 31 Switch Ideas
- 637 WirelessLAN
- 9 WLAN Ideas
- 4.6K Consumer Product
- 107 Service & License
- 225 News and Release
- 77 Stories
- 40 Security Advisories
- 525 FAQ
- 242 Nebula FAQ
- 121 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 67 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 6 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 45 About Community
- 32 Security Highlight