GS1920 missing functionality like link aggregation

Options
Mitsch
Mitsch Posts: 2
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2023 in Nebula
I've got two GS1920 (one -24 and one -48) in my network. Both are connected to the nebula cloud.
Now I want to use options like link aggregation.  It seems that nebula doesn't support these options.
But also the web gui offers my only a "VLAN" submenu if I choose "Advanced Application" in the web gui. That is the only sub menu.

Where can I activate and configure link aggregation?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Mitsch,

Just would like to inform that after a device registered on Nebula, all configuration settings needs to be control on Nebula portal.
    After logging in, you may go to Switch > Configure > Switch ports, and then choose the switch ports of the switch that you would like to aggregate.
    As figure below;

Click on "OK" button, to apply & save the configuration.

Tips on how to disable the link aggregation:

Reminder: After clicking on "Split" button, the link aggregation will be disabled immediately.

Hope it helps,
    Jonas

Jonas,

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Mitsch,

Just would like to inform that after a device registered on Nebula, all configuration settings needs to be control on Nebula portal.
    After logging in, you may go to Switch > Configure > Switch ports, and then choose the switch ports of the switch that you would like to aggregate.
    As figure below;

Click on "OK" button, to apply & save the configuration.

Tips on how to disable the link aggregation:

Reminder: After clicking on "Split" button, the link aggregation will be disabled immediately.

Hope it helps,
    Jonas

Jonas,

Nebula Tips & Tricks