Switch errors

Options
Nandalee
Nandalee Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in Switch
On a switch (Zyxel GS1350-26HP), where Accespoints (NWA5123-AC) connected, i have sometimes errors.
The access points transmit two SSIDs that are assigned to two different VLANs.
Can someone narrow down the error more precisely? I didn't find anything through the log files.
The Switch is connected to a USG Flex 500, but this device works only as WLAN-Controller. Our central Gateway is a Watchguard.
Thank you in advance

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 339  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Nandalee

Kindly inform you that we've confirmed this is a displayed issue, and the issue is related to pause packet.
    We will help you to fix it and release a datecode firmware for you to test on next Tuesday via PM.

Thanks for your patience.
    Adam

All Replies

• Zyxel_CSO
    Zyxel_CSO Posts: 378  Zyxel Employee
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hi @Nandalee

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

Have you changed another ethernet cable on this port to see if it can fix the error packet issue?
    Error packet usually comes from a bad quality cable or damaged cable, so please try to change to a new cable first.

Hope it helps.

• Nandalee
    Nandalee Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

yes, I've already tried that.
    It affects all ports where access points connected.
  • Zyxel_Adam
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @Nandalee

Thanks for your answer.
    May we confirm with you that
    1. If error packet only happens on those ports connect to access points, the ports connect to your PC and USG FLEX have no error packet?
    2. Are those access points having service impact by showing error packet on switchports?

As long as there is on service impact on your access points, I wonder the switch may have display issue.

Could you please help us to collect tech support at Management > Maintenance > techsupport > All, to download, and PM it to me, thanks

Adam
  • Zyxel_Adam
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Nandalee

Kindly inform you that we've confirmed this is a displayed issue, and the issue is related to pause packet.
    We will help you to fix it and release a datecode firmware for you to test on next Tuesday via PM.

Thanks for your patience.
    Adam