How to establish Hub and Spoke VPN between Nebula Devices (USG FLEX & NSG)?
Zyxel_Adam Posts: 264Zyxel Employee
edited August 2022 in Nebula Security Gateway
In the Hub-and-Spoke VPN topology, there is a VPN connection between each spoke router and the hub router, which uses the VPN concentrator. The VPN concentrator routes VPN traffic between the spoke routers and itself.
Scenario: Setup Hub and Spoke VPN between USG FLEX and NSG devices under the same organization.
1. Configure Hub and Spoke VPN on devices.
(Refer to USG FLEX on the left and NSG on the right.)
2. Select correct outgoing interface and toggle "Use VPN" on local interface that needs to be added to VPN tunnel.
3. Enable Nebula VPN and choose Hub-and-Spoke for Nebula VPN topology.
(If you would not like to establish a VPN tunnel between spokes, keep it as disabled.)
4. Repeat step 1 to step 3 for all sites.
5. Check VPN connection result on Hub and spokes.
- Site: USG FLEX 100W
- Site: NSG50
- Site: NSG50_2
Note: If you would like to build a Site to Site VPN in different organizations, please refer to this post.
- 8.4K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 70 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 226 Security Ideas
- 980 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 872 WirelessLAN
- 22 WLAN Ideas
- 5.1K Consumer Product
- 156 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 97 Success Stories
- 58 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 579 FAQ
- 262 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 74 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight