SNMP for AMG1302-T11C

johnjamesmarsh
johnjamesmarsh Posts: 3
edited November 2021 in Smart Home Product
I'm looking for an MIB or Zabbix XML for this router. The interface claims it is SNMP v3 but I cannot get Zabbix to query it successfully. Does anyone have the MIB/XML or know where I can get it?

Accepted Solution

• johnjamesmarsh
    Answer ✓
    Well I've learnt a lot about SNMP in the last couple of days and have discovered that you can create your own MIB by querying the device itself. I have done that and created the XML for Zabbix and now have my AMG1302-T11C being monitored! :-)

All Replies

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 815  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hello @johnjamesmarsh

According to https://www.zyxel.cn/NewProductTab.shtml?pid=20150703120001&idx=2&c=gb&l=en the device has SNMPv1 and SNMPv2 with MIB II.

Kind regards,
         Tony
  • Thanks for the reply. I have turned off the SNMPv3 section and I am getting responses from the Zyxel with SNMPv2! I also got a full set of results from snmpwalk so I can see the data is there :-)

Now all I need is an MIB file or a Zabbix XML and I will be able to interpret the data. Any ideas where I can get one of them from?

• johnjamesmarsh
    Answer ✓
    Well I've learnt a lot about SNMP in the last couple of days and have discovered that you can create your own MIB by querying the device itself. I have done that and created the XML for Zabbix and now have my AMG1302-T11C being monitored! :-)

Consumer Product Help Center