IP passthrough and public IP on LTE3301-PLUS

Options
pacala
pacala Posts: 1
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Hello,

what the settings for getting IP passthrough and public IP on LTE3301-plus (firmware version: V1.00(ABQU.4)C0)?

I have to buy a public IP from my internet provider (that is DNA from Finland). How exactly do I configure LTE3301-plus for that? What info do I need from my internet provider for this?

Cheers,
Pacala

All Replies

• Miaa
    Miaa Posts: 28  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi pacala, you can enable IP Passthrough feature on LTE3301-PLUS GUI page(Network Setting>Broadband>Cellular IP Passthrough). For public IP, you may need a special APN, username and password from you provider, and configure these information on Cellular WAN GUI page(Network Setting>Broadband>Cellular WAN>APN Settings). I hope this will help you.

• Miaa
    Miaa Posts: 28  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi pacala, you can enable IP Passthrough feature on LTE3301-PLUS GUI page(Network Setting>Broadband>Cellular IP Passthrough). For public IP, you may need a special APN, username and password from you Internet provider, and configure these information on Cellular WAN GUI page(Network Setting>Broadband>Cellular WAN>APN Settings). I hope this will help you.

Consumer Product Help Center