Cloud firmware upgrade -- On-premises mode
This tutorial introduces how to upgrade the the firmware to resolve the App-Patrol signature issue.
USG FELX100(W)/ USG FELX200/ USG FELX500/ USG FELX700
2. No matter which App-Patrol version is installed on your device. You can follow this scenario to upgrade firmware.
3. If your App-Patrol version is V18.104.22.16820310.0 And your device in service normally. Please DO NOT reboot device before upgrading the firmware.
Scenario#1-- Firmware upgrade procedure
1. Login to your device by WebGUI first, and then login to Web Console.Enter Command:packet-trace extension-filter -w /db/etc/app_patrol/.md5sum
And click Ctrl + C to stop the packet-trace
2. Go to Maintenance > File Manager > Firmware Management. Upgrade the firmware ZLD5.21 pacth1 to standby partition.
Scenario#2 -- The Device can not boot up successfully
If you installed App Patrol signature V22.214.171.12420310.0, and your device can not boot up successfully. You can follow the recovery steps.
Scenario#3 -- The Device still can not be recovered by Scenario#2
- 7.7K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 53 Nebula Ideas
- 53 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.3K Security
- 215 Security Ideas
- 902 Switch
- 40 Switch Ideas
- 793 WirelessLAN
- 14 WLAN Ideas
- 5K Consumer Product
- 129 Service & License
- 260 News and Release
- 87 Success Stories
- 49 Security Advisories
- 6 Education Center
- 573 FAQ
- 273 Nebula FAQ
- 132 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 72 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 67 About Community
- 40 Security Highlight