Cloud firmware upgrade -- On-premises mode
Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,296Zyxel Employee
edited June 2022 in Maintenance
This tutorial introduces how to upgrade the the firmware to resolve the App-Patrol signature issue.
USG FELX100(W)/ USG FELX200/ USG FELX500/ USG FELX700
2. No matter which App-Patrol version is installed on your device. You can follow this scenario to upgrade firmware.
3. If your App-Patrol version is V184.108.40.20620310.0 And your device in service normally. Please DO NOT reboot device before upgrading the firmware.
Scenario#1-- Firmware upgrade procedure
1. Login to your device by WebGUI first, and then login to Web Console.Enter Command:packet-trace extension-filter -w /db/etc/app_patrol/.md5sum
And click Ctrl + C to stop the packet-trace
2. Go to Maintenance > File Manager > Firmware Management. Upgrade the firmware ZLD5.21 pacth1 to standby partition.
Scenario#2 -- The Device can not boot up successfully
If you installed App Patrol signature V220.127.116.1120310.0, and your device can not boot up successfully. You can follow the recovery steps.
Scenario#3 -- The Device still can not be recovered by Scenario#2
If your device still can not be recovered by the recovery steps in scenario#2, you can follow database recovery steps to flush error data from your system as default unit.
- 8.5K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 72 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 227 Security Ideas
- 986 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 883 WirelessLAN
- 24 WLAN Ideas
- 5.2K Consumer Product
- 158 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 99 Success Stories
- 61 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 581 FAQ
- 263 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 75 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 62 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight