Importing end customer devices as a partner in Circle from myZyxel

Zulgrib
Zulgrib Posts: 27  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
edited August 2022 in Service & License
Hello,

Doing my work correctly, each of my customer have their own myZyxel account, and I am set as their vendor there, meaning they see their device, and I see all my customers devices.

Problem is, you cannot import device that are not yours in Circle.

The "register device" form in Circle do not seem to account the possibility for such scenario either : the partner/vendor part is non existant when registering a device there.

I know some partner just register the appliances to themselves, but from an ethical standpoint it is not a good practice to lock people that way.

Which solution Zyxel has in pipe to resolve that? If none, what are the chances to get a solution in a short/medium delay?

I already contacted my channel representative about it, but apart maybe forwarding my request in hope it gets read, they cannot do much more.

Thank you.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,361  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @Zulgrib,  

Thank you for using Circle. 

For registered On-prem devices in myZyxel, you can import them to Circle. Please refer to Importing Zyxel Devices from Your myZyxel Account in Help Center.  

For devices with On-cloud mode, you must add them in Nebula. Click the Connect to Nebula icon in Circle to show your On-cloud devices. 

Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries. 

Thank you!

• Zulgrib
    Zulgrib Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    These are on prem device and are not showing in circle import list (but correctly shows in myZyxel).

Service & License Help Center