Armor G5 VLAN Tag

I have bought the Armour G5 for using as a router with my FTTH connection which arrives to an ONT but i needed to use the VLAN tag option in order to connect to the Internet. As per the guide page which i add here as screenshot it is there but alas i don't find while setting up the router. so now i have to return unfortunately as it doesnt connect to internet anyway, what a pity 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @saumita
    Thanks for your feedback,

We’ll modify the document ASAP.

• egon
    egon Posts: 2
    First Comment
    We are unable to use the device for connecting to internet at the moment. Could this feature be enabled in a new firmware?
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Hi @egon

Currently, we do not have a plan to enhance the feature.
  • Any update? This feature can reach more customers and money so why can't be implemented?
  • dursun
    dursun Posts: 11  Freshman Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector
    Hello, The important thing is that I think that this deficiency or such a feature will be fixed with a software update, it shouldn't be that hard, I hope a new version firmware is given as soon as this deficiency is fixed. Otherwise, it remains to return the zyxel argor g1---g5 devices we have purchased. Kind regards.
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    edited February 2023
    The Armor G1 Armor G5 device does not support VLAN tagging. If this feature is essential to your requirements, please contact the windows from whom you purchased the Armor G1 device to initiate a return.
    The NBG7510 router, which provides VLAN tagging functionality. 
    You can refer to the device specifications to ensure it meets your requirements.
  • GioLanz
    GioLanz Posts: 1
    First Comment

In the future are you going to add the vlan tag feature or not?

thank you very much for your availability

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Hi @@GioLanz

We do not have a plan to enhance the feature on the Armor series.

Consumer Product Help Center