[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 14 software Release!
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- The ownership of registered devices in an Org. now can be protected from accidentally transferred out by using Nebula Mobile App.
- When a user signs in, the time to load Dashboard is reduced.
- The Clients page is redesigned to display the data as fast as possible. For the data that might need longer processing time will not be shown by default.
- All the traffic usage charts are now unified to display rate (e.g. Mbps) instead of amount (e.g. MB) in the previous versions.
- The online help UI is reorganized to find the information more intuitively.
- Added EMEA, North/Central America and rest of the world direct support information.
- The change log for operational changes in features of MSP menu are improved. (MSP Pack license is required)
- Support tagged Org. for MSP branding. (MSP Pack license is required)
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- The newly created site's DCS client aware default setting has been changed to off.
- The SSID network add/delete behavior is now consistent with simple mode.
- IPTV report now can be exported. (Pro Pack license is required)
Security Appliance enhancements:
- The Smart VPN function free beta period is ended. Now it requires Pro Pack license.
- The system-generated firewall rules are now visible in Security
Mobile Router enhancements:
- Added mobile router column in MSP portal (MSP Pack license is required) and Group-wide overview (Pro Pack license is required for all of the grouped organizations).
- 7.4K All Categories
- 1.5K Nebula
- 48 Nebula Ideas
- 52 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.2K Security
- 212 Security Ideas
- 850 Switch
- 35 Switch Ideas
- 735 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.8K Consumer Product
- 124 Service & License
- 254 News and Release
- 81 Success Stories
- 44 Security Advisories
- 6 Education Center
- 564 FAQ
- 269 Nebula FAQ
- 129 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 70 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 63 About Community
- 37 Security Highlight