WPA Enterprise WiFi: certificate error while fetching mails from office365

Options
baba
baba Posts: 280  Master Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
Email cannot be retrieved from Office365 via WPA2/WPA3 Enterprise due to a certificate error. Client is iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15.4.1

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Greenlight
    Greenlight Posts: 57  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    edited May 2022
    Options

Did you pass the two factor authentication first, but still see the error message?

From the screenshot, the certificate comes from the USG flex 200, not from the AP. So it seems the traffic is intercepted by the firewall.

Is there a usgflex200 in your network? Did you set the web authentication or some function that will block the traffic towards the internet?

You can try to disable those functions, and then the traffic towards office365 network won’t be blocked.
  • baba
    baba Posts: 280  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options
    Hi @Greenlight,

yes i’ve a USG Flex 200 as firewall/router. l‘ve activated nebula cloud authentication sign-on for vlan to restrict also access by rj45 cable. I will try to deactivate this, but how i can restrict lan and wifi at the same time?

Thanks
  • Zyxel_Richard
    Zyxel_Richard Posts: 218  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    This discussion thread has been split to the other discussion thread. for further discussion of this case, please refer to : https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/13405/vlan-and-wifi-ssid-nebula-authentication-at-the-same-time#latest

Nebula Tips & Tricks