[NEBULA] two-factor and mobile app

FrankIversen
FrankIversen Posts: 92  Ally Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment Ideas master
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi.
We are strulling that when trying to login to the app we get a confirmation mail, click it, but still can't log in.
Using android mobile.

Any ideas? Perhaps a app-password?

Comments

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Currently, Two-Factor Authentication can only available by using Google Authenticator since there is an issue on the email verification link.
    We will change the whole email verification from using a URL to a verification code to avoid this issue on APP in the future.

The workaround for you now is to use Google Authenticator or disable it.
    Here is the procedure to do that:
    2. Click "Account" and find "Two-Factor Authentication".
    3. Select "Google Authenticator" or "Disable" and click "Apply".

You may also refer to our FAQ link Here to see the steps more clearly.

Hope it helps.
    Jason
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Hi @FrankIversen,

Please note that the symptom for the confirmation mail only happens when the user logins Nebula via Mobile APP.
    Therefore, Two-Factor Authentication with E-mail Verification is still workable when you login via Browser.
    Jason
  • TAPTech
    TAPTech Posts: 165  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector
    Hello,

I'm using 2 Factor Authentication via Google Auth, but when I log in with the Android Nebula app, it simply says my password is wrong.  Is there a fix?
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Hi @TAPTech,

I have signed in my account to Android Nebula APP by 2-Factor Authentication with no issue.
    Which password you get the "wrong" message? The account password or the Google Authenticator PIN code?

If you forget your account password, you may click "Forget Password" on the login page and follow the procedure to set up new password.
    If you have encountered problems when using Google Authenticator, you may enter your backup codes to login.

Hope it helps.
    Jason

Nebula Tips & Tricks