VPN100

Options
Scotti
Scotti Posts: 8
First Comment Second Anniversary
image  Freshman Member
I have a VPN100 configured for L2TP access.  It works for most of the clients connecting to it except a very small number of people can't connect.  Everybody is using Windows 10, and I can't find any reason why they're unable to connect.  It says the connection was denied because the user name/password is not recognized or the select auth protocol is not permitted.  But, they all have the same settings with the correct username/pwd.  How can I troubleshoot this?

All Replies

  • Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,482
    100 Answers 1000 Comments Friend Collector Ninth Anniversary
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    You may have a check L2TP security setting on problem PC.
    Only left "PAP" option is enabled in L2TP Security setting.
    And also you can monitor the event log on your VPN100 to make sure client traffic arrived to VPN100 without problem.
     
  • Scotti
    Scotti Posts: 8
    First Comment Second Anniversary
    image  Freshman Member
    Options
    I will tell them to try that today
  • Scotti
    Scotti Posts: 8
    First Comment Second Anniversary
    image  Freshman Member
    Options
    I ended up switch to the SSL VPN which seems to work better.  Thanks for your help