nebula API - connect to hotel PMS for wifi password

rstanila
rstanila Posts: 10
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2023 in Nebula
Hello

I would like to know if through API I can create password codes with custom expire date for wifi for customers and send to the by email. 

As I have seen, I can create this from nebula interface but I would like to make this automatic.

thanks a lot

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Dear Customer,

At the present, we have not supported to create password codes with custom expire date for Wi-fi for customers and send to the by email through API yet.

To know more information about ZYXEL Nebula Public API program, please take a look at this forum: ZYXEL Nebula Public API program — Zyxel Community

In order to make customers more convenient when using network, we will consider about the suggestion you gave here.

Judy

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Dear Customer,

In the case you would like to get API access to create password codes with custom expire date for wifi for customers and send to the by email, please go to Nebula >> Help >> Support request, then create a ticket to tell us in detail about your network for example your scale and scenario, etc. Note that the more information you provide, the more advise we give.

Judy

Nebula Tips & Tricks