Zyxel c1100z 80/10 Service Question

hanumanx
hanumanx Posts: 1
edited August 2022 in Smart Home Product
Service is 80/10, cleared stats recently (as you can tell) because I just finished installing alight motion the home-run to the modem, and I have the rest of the house disconnected for now. Stats are below. I get a retrain sometimes kinemaster 1-2 times in 24 hours or less. Sometimes there are 30-60 Near-End CRC errors. FEC might get into the hundreds. Anyone have any ideas?

All Replies

• The Zyxel C1100Z is a DSL modem/router that supports Internet service with a maximum speed of 80 Mbps for downloads and 10 Mbps for uploads. It is commonly used for residential or small business connections to check the paints beast

To set up and configure the Zyxel C1100Z modem/router for your 80/10 service, follow these general steps:

1. Connect the hardware: Plug one end of a telephone cable into the DSL port on the back of the modem/router and the other end into the telephone wall jack. Connect your computer or wireless router to one of the LAN ports on the modem/router using an Ethernet cable.
    2. Power on the modem/router: Connect the power adapter to the modem/router and plug it into a power outlet. The modem/router will boot up, which may take a few minutes. Ensure that all the necessary lights on the device are lit up indicating a proper connection

• The Zyxel C1100Z is a popular modem/router commonly used for internet service, particularly for 80/10 service plans. If you have a question regarding your Zyxel C1100Z modem/router and your 80/10 internet service like the windshield replacement near me

• Service is 80/10, cleared stats recently (as you can tell) because Boston Celtics Green Starter Varsity Jacket

Consumer Product Help Center