ZyXEL DX3200-B0 VDSL Modem Router
Options
Yeoldenakedman
Posts: 1
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
in Home Router
Hi there,
I am using ZyXEL DX3200-B0 VDSL Modem Router in my home.
I have an issue, DSL link always active, so i have internet, but sometimes my connection LAN/Wi-Fi is down/drop for 3-4 second. Then my connection is turn back again. i am using 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz Wi-Fi bandwith together. what could be causing this problem? Please help, thanks.
I am using ZyXEL DX3200-B0 VDSL Modem Router in my home.
I have an issue, DSL link always active, so i have internet, but sometimes my connection LAN/Wi-Fi is down/drop for 3-4 second. Then my connection is turn back again. i am using 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz Wi-Fi bandwith together. what could be causing this problem? Please help, thanks.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 238 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 750 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight