Nr7101 troubles with IP Passtrough

Options
danielruppen
danielruppen Posts: 10
Friend Collector First Comment
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Hi
I'm using the NR7101 with no issues but now I'd like to switch it to IP Passtrough but I struggle.
According to the manual I go to Network Setting->Broadband->Cellurar APN and edit the APN config.
There I enable IP Passtrough but when I hit Apply I get an error Message "Please check if there is corresponding interface grouping before switching to IP passtrough"

Well I'd like to do that and acording to the manual and Zyxel KB this can be done under "Network Sertting->Interface Grouping" but there isn't such a menu item. I also can't find Interface Grouping under any other menu

Can anyone advise please. Many thanks in advance

Firmware: 1.00 (ABUV.4)C0

Regards
Daniel

Accepted Solution

• Noddy
    Noddy Posts: 47  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Daniel, I had similar and I believe the fix was to factory reset the unit.  It then behaved correctly and IP Passthrough would enable without the message.  I think I was on the same FW version as you at the time as well.

All Replies

• Noddy
    Noddy Posts: 47  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Daniel, I had similar and I believe the fix was to factory reset the unit.  It then behaved correctly and IP Passthrough would enable without the message.  I think I was on the same FW version as you at the time as well.
  • danielruppen
    Options
    Hi Noddy
    that was the trick, factory reset and I could change it to IP passtrough.

Many thanks!

Daniel

Consumer Product Help Center