ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT, only my hosted Websites Offline

Options
MarcelG
MarcelG Posts: 23  Freshman Member
First Anniversary First Comment
I manage and develop several websites at www.solnet.ch
Since last Monday evening (I was developping on one of my Websites), all my websites from my network, which I access via my Internet access, are no longer accessible. I've tried this from several PCs, laptops, iphones (Wifi-> Evard) and ipads.
I disabled all software and hardware firewalls and none of it helped.
Only the FDP and WebMail access works.

If I switch off the WiFi on my iPhone with which I surf the Internet via your access and try to do this via 5G, I can call up and display all my pages normally.

I did another test today and connected my PC directly to the Internet router and have access to my pages again
Despite the fact that I deactivated my Zyxel firewall via the web console, it doesn't work, only if I connect it directly to the router.

I've had these problems before and all my sites are listed under "UTM Profile", "Content Filter", "EZMODE_CF", "Custom-Servicw" and "Trusted Web Sites".

If I enable "Allow Java/ActiveX/Cookies/Web proxy to trusted web sites" it doesn't change anything

What could be the Problem ?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kevin
    Zyxel_Kevin Posts: 755  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @MarcelG,
    Please kindly provide the below information in Private Message:
    1) Capture packet on LAN/WAN interface when issue reproduced.
    2) Configurtaion files. 
    Thank you. 
    Kevin
  • Zyxel_Kevin
    Zyxel_Kevin Posts: 755  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @MarcelG
    Thanks your time today. 
    I can saw the traffic reach the wan interface then goto the next hop. But cannot see the return traffic (SYN ACK) so the handshake failed. 
    Please kindly check with website owner if they restrict soucre address. Please feel free to contact us if any concern. 
    Thank you
    Kevin

Service & License Help Center