NWA50AX

Options
Mitch
Mitch Posts: 3
First Comment
Since a couple of days I am unable to reset the schedule. Currently blocked on weekdays only. How can I reset to « unscheduled » as I want to have my network working on weekends too!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 596  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Mitch

If your NWA50AX is online in Nebula CC, you may configure your schedule template to [Always on] or just disable the schedule. The schedule configuration is at Access point > SSID availability > SSID schedule.

Hope this will get help for you.

Kay

Kay

• Mitch
    First Comment
    Options
    I do not have nebula CC. I use the nebula App on my smartphone and this is where something seems blocked as I am unable to change the scheduling option.
  • Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @Mitch

In the Nebula mobile App, the schedule setting is at the WiFi section, you can change the schedule at WiFi > WiFi Detail > Advanced Settings > Schedule > Select Schedule. However, the schedule configure in the mobile app is just supported the basic setting. For more options, you may login to the Nebula CC website(nebula.zyxel.com).

If you still can’t access the schedule setting, please help me to check that your permission in your org/site, it located at Settings > Admin, only the admin who has Site(Full) / Organization(Full) level has the permission to access and modify the setting.

Kay

Kay

• Mitch
    First Comment
    Options
    I do have full permission and still can’t modify the schedule setting. Right now it is stuck in weekdays only.thanks for yr help.
  • Zyxel_Kay
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @Mitch

As we didn’t meet the same situation with you, can you help us to enable Zyxel Support at Nebula CC website > Help > Support request, and provide your org/site name, we will help you to do a further check.

Kay 

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks