License Service

Hello

A few days ago i received a mail with this subject :

"Dear Customer,

Your access to the license service is about to expire in 14 days. Renew today without interruptions to your cloud service. Details on soon to expired licenses found below."

It's for 3 access point.

I don't undestand what that mean very good.

Now i am working in a high school and i have a net with 8 access point, they are managed trough Nebula.

Here is my question: If i don't renew the license for these 3 access point , can i still working with Nebula and all of my access point

We have never paid for any license and we use the free mode ...

Thanks for your answers

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,590  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi @Godinne,

This renewal notification was sent because your 3 access points that have Nebula pro pack licenses are going to expire. 

Indeed, you can keep using Nebula with the base pack feature If you don't renew the licenses.
    If you would like to use the pro pack feature, you need to renew the licenses for all devices in your organization.

You can reference this page to check the difference between the Nebula base pack and pro pack.

Zyxel Melen

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,590  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi @Godinne,

This renewal notification was sent because your 3 access points that have Nebula pro pack licenses are going to expire. 

Indeed, you can keep using Nebula with the base pack feature If you don't renew the licenses.
    If you would like to use the pro pack feature, you need to renew the licenses for all devices in your organization.

You can reference this page to check the difference between the Nebula base pack and pro pack.

Zyxel Melen

• Hi

Thanks a lot for your answer .

I'll explain this to my director to know if we make a renew or if we stay with the base pack.

Have a good day

Service & License Help Center