NSG100 - Can´t register to another account

Options
We have NSG100, that we removed from another account. This model doesn´t have QR-code in it, so i have to add it manually in Nebula App. However, after manually entered serial and MAC it says "device already registered to another account".

When i try register it from portal.myzyxel.com, it only says "device has already  been registered".

Alltough we removed it from old organizations Nebula (different zyxel account), this nsg100 still shows in old accounts Device Management-list at portal.myzyxel.com

Can you help with this registeration problem and remove it from old accounts management?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,651  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @Juksake,

Welcome to the Zyxel community!
    Please PM me 1. The previous owner's email address 2. The MAC address/Serial number 3. The photo with the device's MAC address sticker states you own the device. 
    After confirming the device is owned by you, I will help to remove it from the old account.

Zyxel Melen

• Juksake
    Options
    Thank @Zyxel_Melen for replying. Just PM´d you.
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Options
    Hi @Juksake,

Process is done.
    You can register now.

Zyxel Melen

• Juksake
    Options
    Hi @Juksake,

Process is done.
    You can register now.
    Thank you!
  • MarkoD
    MarkoD Posts: 35  Freshman Member
    Options

I have the same problem when trying to re-register an USG40W which I bought from the previous owner via eBay.

https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/articles/360010368279-Re-register-ZyWall-to-another-MyZyxel-Account

After trying the steps in the above link, I get an error: "Device has already been registered"

• Zyxel_Melen
    Options

Hi @MarkoD,

I found you have another post and @Zyxel_Ivan is helping you. We update you once it is done.

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks