AP missing 2.4 and 5G Signals

hi there,
have anyone encounter AP with missing 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Signals?
i can see the APs are online but 2.4G and 5G info is missing.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 877  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below to check your issue:

1.    Confirm your SSID configuration is completed, please refer to this link to https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/12451

2.     Go to Access point > Monitor > Access points check “Configuration status” is “Up to date”.

3.     In case you uses the SB models as NWA50AX, NWA55AXE or NWA90AX, check whether you configure non-supported feature. SSID will be turned off while non-supported feature mark as "!" applied to APs. Please check Device Function Table for details: Zyxel Nebula - Device function table

If you meet other issue, please provide the org/ site and enable Zyxel support by going to the left sidebar > Help > Support request > Invite Zyxel support as administrator, save the changes for us to check.

Judy

• Hi Judy,
    thanks for assisting.
    1. checked. other APs are working.
    2. checked. problematic APs are up to date.
    3. no APs are marked with !
    4. support granted.
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Hi there,

3. This issue mean check whether the SSID configure some non-supported features which mark as "!" in the Device function table, not mean APs are marked with !

By the way, please check whether you save 
    Invite Zyxel support as administrator successfully. We couldn't access to the org/ site you provided via the private message.

Thank you!

Judy

• 1123user
    1123user Posts: 6
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited December 2022
    hi Judy,
    thanks for your reply.

3. Sorry i've misunderstood your message. 
    checked; we are using 1123v2 and 1123v3, so it's not affected.

4. Earlier I've already enabled the support.
    But since you mentioned it cannot be accessed, I've disabled and re-enable again.
    Please assist to check again.
    Thank you.
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Hi there,

As the private message, after checking the problematic AP list, we found that the tags at Monitor > Access point and Configure > SSID setting are different (as Block05 and BlockB05).
    The typo on "Tag" causes the issue. After you modify the settings, the SSID will be broadcasted.

Happy new year!

Judy

Nebula Tips & Tricks