Where is the device list ?

Options
Helim
Helim Posts: 3
First Comment
edited February 2023 in Multy WiFi System
Hello,
I have just installed fews M1ax1800, Bridged mode.

I can’t find any option to view a list of devices connected or offline etc.

The only way to access to a sort of list is when a new device is just descovered, then a notify pop up on my IPhone 14 pro max iOS 16.3 and I have to click on the notify.

How can I solve it ?

Thanks
Simone

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 480  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi Simone, 

The device list is at the right bottom icon as below image that you can also configure Internet Access on the devices here. 

As the screenshot showed, there are three devices with two different color signs. 

• Grey icon: the device is disconnected to WiFi 

• Blue icon: the device is connected to WiFi 

Best Regards,
    Nami

Zyxel Nami

• Helim
    First Comment
    Options
    Hi Nemi,

since I have my access points configurated in bridge mode, the icon is disabled. It’s a bit weird because the device list should be always available, like other brands. Infact I can see them only in the way I have explained before.

Best Regards,
    Simone
  • Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 480  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi Simone, 

The icon mentioned above is Parental Control that will be disabled when changing to Bridge Mode as shown on the pop-up window here. 

Currently, Multy M1 doesn’t have the function to check the list of connected clients in Bridge Mode yet. However, we can propose your request at Consumer Idea section as well as transferring this idea into Feature Request for product enhancement. Thus, we would like to confirm that besides the connected device list, do you also want to have a function to check which clients are connected to which stations on Multy APP and even Web GUI? 

Best Regards 

Nami  

Zyxel Nami

• Helim
    First Comment
    Options
    Perfect! I hope to see those changes soon! Best Regards, Simone

Consumer Product Help Center