NWA220AX-6E - Wifi 6E ok, but very bad on ipad and iphone

Options
jeromarsan
jeromarsan Posts: 2
First Comment
edited November 2023 in Nebula
Hello,

i have 2 x nwa220ax-6e at home :)

Very good connection on my laptop with 1300mbps on speedtest.

But on other devices like, Iphone or ipad, not Wifi6E, i have a very bad connection like 30mbps...

I can't configure the wifi for these other devices. Before I had more than 400/500 mbps.

I'm a taker of a helping hand :) Thank you

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 939  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @jeromarsan,

NWA220AX-6E is Band-Flex supported model that can be configured as either 5GHz or 6GHz. It means the radio will be 2.4GHz + 5GHz or 2.4GHz + 6GHz. 

When you set the band as 6GHz to experience Wifi 6E performance, the 6E non-supported clients just can connect to 2.4GHz, so they don’t get the good connection. 

In case you’d like to have good performance for all clients, you can set the band as 5GHz by going to Radio settings > BandFlex > Choose the model > Edit 

Choose Band as 5GHz > Update

In case, if you meet other issues/ symptoms, please let us know and provide us your Org/ site name by click to my account > Private message.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• jeromarsan
    Options
    I send you private message ;) Thanks
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 939  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi users,

NWA22AX-6E is Band-Flex model, so users can be flexible to choose 2.4GHz + 5GHz or 2.4GHz + 6GHz.

With the scenario that need to use 2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz at the same time, we recommend referring to WAX640S-6E - a Tri-Band Wi-fi 6E AP.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks