Nebula Cloud - License update or replacement from PLUS to PRO

Dear all,
Is there a way to update license for device which was already assigned with one previously?
In my case I do have a switch, managed by Nebula Cloud. Initially we have assigned PLUS license to this switch, however later on we purchased PRO license which we added to Nebula Cloud, however even when we try to assign this license to the same switch it is seen as Inactive and still PLUS license is used by the switch.
Because PLUS license is active than whole Nebula Cloud platform is also locked to PLUS license features.

It can't be upgraded to PRO until there is a device with active PRO license in place. Which we do have, however can't move it to activate state on the switch (I tried, factory reset etc..but whenever switch is added back to Nebula it always get PLUS license back instead of PRO one).
Haven't found a way how this can be done to simply replace device with existing license by a new higher tier license.

Any recommendation? Hope this is not by design that license cannot be updated/changed in Nebula.

Thank you
Martin

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,593  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @MartinCZ,

Thanks for asking.
    The plus org can be upgraded to Pro org by request now.
    Could you help to enable Zyxel support for me to check and provide the org name with me?
    Please go to Help Center > Support Request > Zyxel support access to enable and save. 
    I will help to start the upgrade process.

Zyxel Melen

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,593  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @MartinCZ,

It's been a while did not receive your feedback.

Could you share the below request information for me to help upgrade?

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks