LTE 7480 messed up after reset

Options
Continen
Continen Posts: 1
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Reseting my LTE7480 caused multiple problems. First it didn´t take the settings it had when I bought it. It went to IP passthrough mode and I had to use time to figure this out. Now the remaining problem is that the router issues IP:s outside given range. at the moment ipconfig shows that my laptop ip is 192.168.2.12 which is not in the given range and I can not even give range of .2.. Also other devices have .2. address.
I have some devices that use static IP and those are in the given range but I cannot access them because router still thinks they ase outside given ip range.

I can connect the router through 192.168.1.1. AND 192.168.2.1 WTF is this.

Internet works fine, and devices connected to lan with static ip work somehow. Like my ip-camera sends pictures to network drive but I can not access the camera to control it.

So what should I do?

All Replies

• Internetheavyuser
    Internetheavyuser Posts: 75  Ally Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

What is your topology??

Did you use another indoor router connect to LTE7480? Only the device in the same subnet is able to communicate each other.

I am not quite understand this sentence "Now the remaining problem is that the router issues IP:s outside given range. at the moment ipconfig shows that my laptop ip is 192.168.2.12 which is not in the given range and I can not even give range of .2.. Also other devices have .2. address."

What is you given range?

You said you laptop is 192.168.2.12 but you said you can not give range of ..2. ?

Consumer Product Help Center