Multy U Solid Green LED, cant connect to it in any way.

Options
djindjin
djindjin Posts: 2
First Comment
edited March 2023 in Multy WiFi System

I was troubleshooting the internet being down and decided to try to reset the router by holding down the button (inside the hole) on the back of the device.

Once it booted up again it seems to be bricked, it displays solid green LED and I cant connect to the wifi (phone says “network access denied” or something of the sorts)

Any help would be appreciated.

- I should mention that I´ve tried restarting it by turning off power to it, waiting and turning it on again, and I´ve also tried using the button on the back again. Always same results, it boots with blinking amber light and goes right back to solid green.

Thanks.

All Replies

• PixelAXE
    PixelAXE Posts: 18  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options

If Multy U device is not functioning properly after turning it off and on, you may try press and hold the reset button before plugging the power back in.

After that, waiting for the device to boot up and see the LED is still green blinking.
    If the symptom still exist, I think that might be a hardware issue on the issue device.

• djindjin
    djindjin Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Nope, seems completely bricked….

• burakbasci
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue, and I did all of them it stil solid green color.. What should I do?

• PixelAXE
    PixelAXE Posts: 18  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options

Have you ever pressed the reset button when the device is rebooting?

If you do the reset when the device is rebooting, the led will turn LED green.
    Please plug in the power and wait for the device to become led blue
    And then you can start to install the Multy U device.

Consumer Product Help Center