scusate vorrei acquistare LTE7480-M804

Options
spvbr22
spvbr22 Posts: 2
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

come da oggetto vorrei acquistare la  LTE7480-M804 anche se prima necessito di alcune informazioni:

• compatibile con Sim Tim?
  • è in grado di far leggere/inoltrare gli SMS inviati al numero inserito?
  • permette di utilizzare la sim come rete di fallback in caso di cadute della rete principale?
  • dalle foto non riesco a comprendere se oltre alla connessione LAN è possiblle anche la connessione sulle antenne del modem/router FritzBox 6890 LTE

scusate la banalità delle domande. Spero comunque in vostro riscontro al più presto

All Replies

• Internetheavyuser
    Internetheavyuser Posts: 75  Ally Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Sorry I did not understand Italiano, but according to Google translator.

1. compatible with Sim Tim?

—> In band perspective, Sim Tim use B3/B7/B20 (From: https://www.frequencycheck.com/carriers/telecom-italia-mobile-tim-italy )

And LTE7480 supports LTE bands: 1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41 which is compatible

2. Is it able to read/forward the SMS sent to the entered number?

—> No. not able to use LTE7480 to read and forward SMS

3. Does it allow to use the sim as a fallback network in case of main network failure?

—> LTE7480 is a outdoor router, the mobile network is it's only network connecting the internet.

What is your main network and how you gonna switch from main network to LTE7480?

4. From the photos I can't understand if in addition to the LAN connection. is it also possible to connect to the antennas of the FritzBox 6890 LTE modem/router

—> I check on the internet that FritzBox 6890 is the product simular to LTE7480 but FritzBox 6890 is an LTE indoor router. You can purchase Zyxel EX3301 as an indoor router to connect LTE7480.

Consumer Product Help Center