Add device Nebula

Options

When i try to add a device (Zyxel NR5101) in Nebula with correct Mac adress ans serial number)

i receive : Cannot find device.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 939  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there,

Only Nebula supported version can be managed by Nebula, and it is labeled on the sticker with “Nebula”. You can refer to Nebula supported version sticker photo.

In case, there is Nebula label on your NR5101, however, you still get the the message as “Cannot find device”, please provide the MAC address and series number via private message by clicking my account > Message. We'll help to check and register to Nebula if your device is a Nebula supported version.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 939  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there,

Only Nebula supported version can be managed by Nebula, and it is labeled on the sticker with “Nebula”. You can refer to Nebula supported version sticker photo.

In case, there is Nebula label on your NR5101, however, you still get the the message as “Cannot find device”, please provide the MAC address and series number via private message by clicking my account > Message. We'll help to check and register to Nebula if your device is a Nebula supported version.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks