How to reset Security Service settings.

Options

On trail-version I was able to tryout Security services for wifi.

with my 2 x WAC6303D-S and 2 x NWA1123-ACv2

this worked then, but if I want to pay for license then I need to upgrade my access points, and that does not make any sense.

so how can I reset Security settings on Nebula cloud management page ?

i recently bought NWA50AX to replace the older AP but now I`m not so sure this will work either.

Looking at Protect and connect page, even these AP are not supported.

Regards

Tom.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 934  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi Tom,

The security service is a feature of the CNP license that is only applicable to certain AP models, including NWA1123ACv3, WAC500, WAC500H, NWA110AX, NWA210AX, WAX510D, WAX610D, WAX630S, and WAX650S. The same rule applies to the CNP trial license.

It's important to note that the security service feature is not compatible with NWA50AX. If you need to reset the security settings on the Nebula cloud management page, please refer to the supported model list provided above.

Additionally, could you please provide us with information on when and how the security service feature worked with your WAC6303D-S and NWA1123-ACv2? If these APs are still in use on your site, please provide the org/site name and enable customer support from Zyxel by going to Help (located on the top right) > Support request > Invite Zyxel support as administrator, and save the changes so that we can check on them.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Mr_IT_4_Life
    Options

Hi Judy!

attached you see the settings i managed to set before the trail edtion ended.

Could it be that it worked on wired computers but not on wireless ?

the AP`s are still in use.

ORG: Villaholmen

Site: VILLAHOLMEN

remote control for support is enabled.

Regards

Tom Alexander Hatlen

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 934  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Mr_IT_4_Life ,

attached you see the settings i managed to set before the trail edtion ended.

The screen you shared displays our default security service configuration. If there are no CNP-supported models on the site, the feature will be grayed-out. In your case, you could activate the CNP trial license, but the security service feature didn’t work.

Additionally, please note that the trial license can only be activated once.

Could it be that it worked on wired computers but not on wireless ?

Security service/ Connect & Protect (CNP) aims to protect small business WiFi networks, the devices that connect to the WiFi, not wired devices.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks