Android Nebula App SSL error

Options
JosephS
JosephS Posts: 4
First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security

I've recently started to receive an SSL error when I open the Nebula App for Android.

After clicking start on the landing screen a modal window with the error pops up above the screen where you would enter login credentials. The error states: "SSL error occurred. Would you like to proceed?" with options to cancel or continue.

So far I've verified the data and time are correct. Cleared the app Cache, Deleted the App data and reinstalled the app itself from the Google Play Store but get the same issue.

Any ideas?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,649  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @JosephS,

What's your phone's OS version and did you use any VPN when opening the Nebula APP?

If possible, could you help to record a video for me to verify your problem?

Zyxel Melen

• JosephS
    JosephS Posts: 4
    First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security
    Options

Hi Melen,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I'd not noticed anyone had answered this until now.

The problem appears to have resolved itself so I'd guess there might have been a certificate behind the scenes that needed updated. Or perhaps a new certificate that my phone was simply not accepting and allowing to update for a time.

If this happens again, I will mention it and in the meantime this is the detail for the phone it occurred on in case it's useful in the future.

The phone is a Nokia XR20.

The OS is Android One: Android Version 13

Kernel version is: 5.4.191-qgki-g748d0c84eae5

Build number: 00WW_3_280SP03

Thanks for the reply regardless. I appreciate your time!

Nebula Tips & Tricks