NCC scheduling SSID

henne
henne Posts: 2
Friend Collector First Comment

Hey,

I have a nwa50ax AP, using NCC and want to set up a schedule to enable wifi for certain time periods. I found this article

but I can't find the settings in my NCC.
I find the configure settings, where are WiFi SSID and AP settings but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me scheduling WLAN?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 457  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hello @henne

The reason why you cannot see SSID availability is because the Advanced mode has not been turned on yet. To enable Advanced mode, please go to Configure > WiFi SSID settings and toggle the option as shown in the screenshot below. 

Once you have turned on Advanced mode, you will be able to see SSID availability on the menu tree. 

I hope this helps. 

Best regards,

Nami 

Zyxel Nami

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 457  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hello @henne

The reason why you cannot see SSID availability is because the Advanced mode has not been turned on yet. To enable Advanced mode, please go to Configure > WiFi SSID settings and toggle the option as shown in the screenshot below. 

Once you have turned on Advanced mode, you will be able to see SSID availability on the menu tree. 

I hope this helps. 

Best regards,

Nami 

Zyxel Nami

• henne
    henne Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment

Hi Nami,

thanks a lot. That was the trick. I have activated the advanced mode several times before but was just looking in the WiFi SSID settings and disabled it again. I did not expect that it also affects other settings as well.

Best reards, henne

Nebula Tips & Tricks