Broadband menu on EX3301-T0

Options

I am trying to set up external access for a server plugged into the broadband of the router. I believe to do this I need to set up upnp and several port fowarding. While reading the manual it says to access the broadband menu from network setting. For me, it is not there.

how can I get it back? in the end I want ports to connect with out indirect connection happening. Plex server and Tableau Server

Accepted Solution

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 841  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jasson

It sounds like you have customised firmware from digi, as the version has G0 on the end in place of C0.

Maybe digi can help you…

Kind regards,

Tony

All Replies

• tonygibbs16
    Options

Hello @Jasson

Welcome to the forum.

Are you able please to say what firmware version is running in your EX3301-T0 please?

https://download.zyxel.com/EX3301-T0/user_guide/EX3301-T0_V5.15_5.70.pdf does suggest that there should be a Broadband sub-menu in V5.15 and later.

https://www.zyxel.com/uk/en-gb/support/download?model=ex3301-t0 has some firmware versions available including V5.50(ABVY3.4)C0 from January 2023.

Kind regards,

Tony

• Jasson
    Jasson Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited May 2023
    Options

@tonygibbs16

sure thing, i see it has V5.50(ABVY.3.1)G0

• Jasson
    First Comment
    Options

@tonygibbs16 also, how do I even update it? the Maintenance > Firmware Upgrade screen doesnt exist neither does file management

• Jasson
    First Comment
    Options

oh I guess my router is digi and maybe they altered the firmware?

• tonygibbs16
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jasson

It sounds like you have customised firmware from digi, as the version has G0 on the end in place of C0.

Maybe digi can help you…

Kind regards,

Tony

Consumer Product Help Center