ISP WAN Settings Changed
Options
I recently switched ISP where the WAN settings differ from the previous ISP. The switchover happened without being notified to when this would happen so I can no longer access my USG20-VPN through Nebula or locally. Are there any methods to update the WAN settings? Or if a factory reset is needed, can I restore all other current settings minus the old WAN settings?
0
All Replies
-
You should be able to grant Local lan GUI 192.168.X.X even you lost Nebula access.
Trying to change WAN IP by local GUI.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member
Master Member