NSG50 - Default rule blocking traffic even after creating a rule allowing the traffic

Options
Cepheus
Cepheus Posts: 1
Friend Collector
edited May 2023 in Nebula

Hello,

I am having trouble with the default rule blocking traffic even after creating a rule allowing the traffic (on the status page, configuration and firmware are up-to-date). In addition, I need to setup port forwarding (virtual server) to an internal service but that also fails. I've rebooted the NSG50 in hopes that the Nebula Cloud GUI was not accurate in regards to the configuration status but it has not resolved the issue. I've tried everything under the sun to have the traffic forwarded and port forwarding to work but to no avail.

I found a relevant post and am hoping a Zyxel employee or community member can shed some light on how to resolve this issue:

Regards,

Cepheus

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,639  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Cepheus,

Could you help to enable Zyxel support for me to check?

Please go to Help (On the top right) > Support Request > Zyxel support Access to enable and save.

Zyxel Melen

• AndreaCapurro
    Options

good evening, I have the same problem. The rule is created correctly, I also checked from the cli but then I can't access the internal resources of the LAN.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,639  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @AndreaCapurro,

Could you remove your NSG from your site and add it back in the license & inventory > Device page? This will renew the configuration. If the problem still remains after this action, please help to enable Zyxel support for me to check.

Please go to Help (On the top of right) > Support Request > Zyxel support Access to enable and save.

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks