Dashboard reset

Options
GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 104  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector

Hello everybody,

I'm very upset about the fact that ALL my dashboard were rearranged.

I had 8 square infos on the first line of them and others widget under those square widget and now everything is messed up.

Why?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,639  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR,

I understand your frustration about the changes in your dashboard. However, I would like to clarify we won't change the dashboard arrangement even when new widgets are released. The system is designed to maintain the layout unless an administrator makes changes. Also, we do not have the privilege to access your organization.

Are there other administrators in your organization? If yes, the changes might be made by other administrators.

Zyxel Melen

• GiuseppeR
    Options

@Zyxel_Melen

Hello,

I noticed the upgrade from 17.00 to 17.01 for Nebula web UI online. Is this update that caused ALL my dashboard to be rearranged?

Before that I could place 8 square widget per row.

Now there is no way to add more than 7 square widget per row, so it seems to me that the upgrade of the Nebula is the cause of this rearrangement.

I have only one extra admin (it is a Zyxel support admin) on only one Company.

ALL the other Companies are managed by myself and I can assure that I was very surprised when seeing that everything was rearranged.

Please tell me if this is something expected with Nebula 17.01, it seems that 8 square widgets per row was like a sort of bug considering that new behavior of Nebula web UI.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR,

Thanks for your feedback. I will help to check and keep you posted.

By the way, may I know which org/site occurred with this problem?

Zyxel Melen

• GiuseppeR
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Melen

all my Companies, none left behind.

I was forced to rearrange ALL my dashboards because of that.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR,

Thank you for your input.

After conducting a thorough investigation, we have identified an issue with the last release of Nebula. We have recognized that there is an unexpected behavior preventing the arrangement of 8 widgets in a single row.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Rest assured, our team is actively working to rectify this issue as quickly as possible.

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks