Crack the code, unlock the power of NCC Pro Pack!

Options
Zyxel_Judy
Zyxel_Judy Posts: 967  Zyxel Employee
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited March 1 in Community Campaign

Hi everyone, 

Nebula 17.00 has been released, offering numerous UI enhancements, feature upgrades, and new models. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for choosing Nebula and for all the support you have provided. We hope you have a fantastic experience with Nebula. By the way, to unleash the full potential of the NCC Pro Pack and have a chance to become a Nebula Pro Pack winner, we invite you to participate in our exciting activity. 

Simply find the correct answers and complete the form provided in the link. By doing so, you will have the opportunity to be one of the 30 winners who will receive a one-month NCC Pro Pack License

How can I join in the activity? 

1. The 1st round: Word search puzzle 

Using the clue provided to determine the word being referred to and search for the word in the puzzle below. 
💡 Clues:  

• This feature was launched this year at Nebula 16.00. 
  • This feature provides admins with an intuitive dashboard and comprehensive data of a WiFi client’s connection issues for easy troubleshooting. 

Replacing <Your answer> in the link below with the answer you found in the 1st round to access the 2nd round's question image:  

>> https://us.v-cdn.net/6029482/uploads/USP7Z3LU1C9A/<Your Answer(Lowercase)>.jpg << 

1. The 2nd round: Unscramble word puzzle 

Finding three Nebula Pro Pack’s feature by rearranging the letters in the question image and fill out the answer in the order in the link below with your personal information: 

>> Unlock the power of NCC Pro Pack! << 

When does this campaign run?  

June 19 to July 19 2023, 09:00 UTC+8 

(We will announce the winner after July 31) 

How can I qualify to win the prize? 

Just click the link above, fill out the answer and complete the form. Once we receive your response and confirm its validity, you qualify!   

What additional rules should I follow to ensure my response is valid and avoid disqualification? 

1. Please use the correct email address and Zyxel Community username when filling in the form. If they don’t match, the entry will be disqualified. 
  2. Each account will receive only one (1) Nebula Pro Pack license (1 month). 
    Ex: You have a suggestion you forgot to include so you submit a second entry. In such a case, you will only be eligible for one. 
  3. All answers in the form must follow Community guidelines

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Comments