Multy M1 AX1800 3 Pack System - Terrible connection status

Options

Hello I have had my system now since January, having replaced a 2 pack system in December due to poor connectivity. I am with Virgin in the UK and have set up Internet monitoring with thinkbroadband to confirm whether its the supply or redistribution by Multy. I suffer random drop outs of the system, checking the logs some of this was due to IP changes, which then led to unable to connect issues but some issues are not logged. Just M1 goes red and we lose connection and needs restarting to restore. I have a suspicion I have a bad M1 in the 3 but dont know how to prove it. Really need some support as we are frustrated with this.

All Replies

• Marstons
    Marstons Posts: 11
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

This just happened again today, I was on a teams call. Satellite Multy M1 went red, others were ok but all connections dropped off and resumed 5 mins later. Nothing in my logs at all.

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,093  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi Marstons,

Thanks for the feedback
    We will release firmware next month that will enhance the stability of the mesh connection.

Before the official firmware release, we would like to ask if you would be interested in upgrading to date firmware.

• Marstons
    Options

Hello @Zyxel_Jerry I would be happy to try anything to help solve this problem. Thanks for the offer, how do I do that ?

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Options

Hi @Marstons

I've private message you, please check your message box.

• Lomholt
    Lomholt Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hi

I have the same problem , just got 3 new Multy M1 so now I tried again but same issue , the network drops off and i Need to restart several times each day

Any new software would be appretiated

Regards

Henrik

• Lomholt
    Lomholt Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Sorry

My product is a M1 Wifi6

WSM20-EU0301F

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Options

Hi @Lomholt

I've private message you, please check your message box.

• Marstons
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Jerry I am still having issues with connections, its not my ISP as I can connect to it directly and have internet. The loss is with the Multy boxes. Can you send me authority to return these units under warranty? I am getting fed up of trying so many things.

• Marstons
    Options

Log files show lots of WAN refreshes does this help in understanding what is going on?

• Zyxel_Jerry
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Marstons ,

For the further assistance, please refer to the below link to contact local support

https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093996354

Consumer Product Help Center