Joining Beta Program, here and now!

Options
Zyxel_CSO
Zyxel_CSO Posts: 383  Zyxel Employee
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited July 2023 in Beta Program

Dear forum users,

Get ready for an exciting and unique opportunity that will set you apart! We are going to launch the Beta program, and we couldn't be more thrilled to invite YOU to join us on this unprecedented adventure! We are eagerly searching for your passion, ideas, and exceptional testing skills!

All of the forum users are eligible to become our Beta users. To begin the process, please complete the Registration form. Every quarter, based on your level of activity and expertise in the forum, we will extend an invitation to join our Beta program. We eagerly anticipate your participation in posting incredible threads, answering questions, and engaging in discussions. By demonstrating your commitment and contribution, you may become a valuable member of us!

By becoming a part of our esteemed Insider team, you will unlock a treasure trove of exclusive benefits:

Exclusive access: Get your hands on free equipment ahead of others, and you will be among the first lucky individuals to experience our cutting-edge product! You can explore its amazing features ahead of others and share your insights with fellow Beta users on the forum.

Shaping the product's development: Your voice is our greatest source of inspiration! Your active involvement in testing and providing valuable feedback will directly influence the ongoing development and enhancement of our product. We deeply value your opinions, and your suggestions will play a crucial role in shaping future versions! Together, we are embarking on a journey to create something truly extraordinary and purposeful.

We firmly believe that through your passionate participation and valuable feedback, our product will become even better. Dear internet product enthusiasts, join our forum and become a part of the Beta program team! Let us collaborate to create an extraordinary product experience!

Note: Please refer to the Beta program terms and conditions for detailed information. By applying to participate, you have read and agreed to the relevant terms and conditions.

With fervent anticipation,

Zyxel Team

Comments

• Zyxel_Vic
    Zyxel_Vic Posts: 281  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @jpblanch75

We had our colleague in US to help on your requirement. Thanks for your feedback

• jpblanch75
    jpblanch75 Posts: 110  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    edited August 2023
    Options

Delete

• jpblanch75
    edited August 2023
    Options

Delete

• baba
    baba Posts: 280  Master Member
    Options

Good point Jason. Only if the testers get devices that match their network, they can test them under real conditions and reliably. I have the same problem with my 10G network and no SFP port

• jpblanch75
    Options

I received an email today with the return label so thank you but I did not get any information on receiving a Flex 500H. Is one being sent to me?

• jahmon
    jahmon Posts: 15  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    Options

I'm in the US as well and don't have a Zyxel firewall. I do have a NAS and a high end home office.

• eFluent1
    eFluent1 Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 15
    Options

I don't see a way to configure DNS forwarders on the the USG Lite 60AX in Nebula.

Is this not an option?