Wanna buy a FWA710 or NR7101 and i don't understand the difference

Options
plucci
plucci Posts: 2
First Comment

I just need to buy one of these 2 to use with my sim but i don't understand the difference. Both have a integrated router to make a lan? thanks

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 989  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there,

The NR7101-EU01V1F is a version of the NR7101 that operates in standalone mode.

On the other hand, the NR7101-EUZNN1F is a variant of the NR7101 called Nebula NR7101 that has the capability to function in both standalone and cloud modes.

For a more detailed comparison between these two versions, please refer to the following thread: https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/16277/nr7101-and-nebula

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Options

Hi @plucci ,

Hi there,

Both the Nebula NR7101 and FWA710 are cloud-managed outdoor mobile routers designed for businesses that require high-performance 5G and consistent, high-quality network connectivity. However, there are some key differences between these two models that may influence your decision.

• The NR7101 model features dual SIM slots, allowing for cellular backup. This feature is not available in the FWA710 model.
    • The NR7101 model includes a physical WiFi ON-OFF button, providing an additional method to enable or disable WiFi beyond the web GUI, which is the only method available in the FWA710 model.
    • The NR7101 model is equipped with a 1G LAN port, whereas the FWA710 model comes with a more advanced 2.5G LAN port.
    • The 4G LTE interface of the NR7101 model is compliant with the 3GPP UE Category 20 standard, supporting higher download speeds than the FWA710 model's 4G LTE interface, which is compliant with the 3GPP UE Category 19 standard.

For more detailed information, please refer to their respective specifications here:

Nebula NR7101

Nebula FWA710

• plucci
    plucci Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Thx, ive choosen the nr7107, now i look on amazon and i see 2 version one called NR7101-EU01V1F and the other NR7101-EUZNN1F

• Zyxel_Judy
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there,

The NR7101-EU01V1F is a version of the NR7101 that operates in standalone mode.

On the other hand, the NR7101-EUZNN1F is a variant of the NR7101 called Nebula NR7101 that has the capability to function in both standalone and cloud modes.

For a more detailed comparison between these two versions, please refer to the following thread: https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/16277/nr7101-and-nebula

Nebula Tips & Tricks