LTE7490-M904 cant disable ip passthrough mode

Options
Keicchan
Keicchan Posts: 2
First Comment
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Hello,my firmware is V1.00(ABQY.6)C0 , ip passthrough it's giving my internal network some problems expecially at the solaredge inverterS (a pair in primary-secondary configuration active-active) that cannot contact their network monitor ips . So my idea was to disable my IP passthrough and have a nat on my lan.. problem is, following user manual section 6.8 - Networksettings - broadband i dont have any option to disable/enable ip passthrough.. seems like the submenu / option it's missing. From Home - Cellular Info box i can confirm Ip Passthrought it's enabled.. any help?

below you can see my menus without the ip passthrough toggle avaible…

Let me know.

Best Regards

Danilo.

Best Answers

• Internetheavyuser
    Internetheavyuser Posts: 75  Ally Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can check Broadband → Cellular APN click Modify on APN1 and you can see there is a IP Passthrough → disable it and press OK in the bottom of the page.

• Keicchan
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

It works like a charm... The options was exactly there...

You basically beat the official support that its still linking the wrong documents... I suppose with the firmware updates and modify at the gui interface they have to think about updating their KB and User guide

All Replies

• Internetheavyuser
    Internetheavyuser Posts: 75  Ally Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can check Broadband → Cellular APN click Modify on APN1 and you can see there is a IP Passthrough → disable it and press OK in the bottom of the page.

• Keicchan
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

It works like a charm... The options was exactly there...

You basically beat the official support that its still linking the wrong documents... I suppose with the firmware updates and modify at the gui interface they have to think about updating their KB and User guide

Consumer Product Help Center