Question about notifications of "Nebula Status & Incidents"

Hi Nebula Community

Is there a possibility to receive those "Nebula Status & Incidents" via RSS or via e-mail without me having to create a profile first?

Substantiation:

I would like to receive these status and incidents updates in a Microsoft Teams Channel which can handle both RSS and e-mail. However, i would need to be able to "register" the e-mail address of the corresponding "channel" somewhere for these notifications without having to create a separate profile first.

Thanks in advance for the feedbacks.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,290  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate

Hi @ll4mat,

The Zyxel account can log in to the Nebula control center and Zyxel community. If you can access the Nebula control center, it means you can access the Zyxel community and subscribe to the NEBULA STATUS AND INCIDENTS category.

Here are the steps to subscribe to a category:

Hope it helps.

• ll4mat
    ll4mat Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited September 2023

Hi Melen

Thanks for the Feedback.
    Unfortunately, this not really help me, since this means that i would have to create a Zyxel account with the e-mail address of the respective teams channel to be able to enable the "notifications" afterwards.

They look somewhat like this:
    2d559cf3sddew7.acme.com@emea.teams.ms

But that's exactly what i like to avoid.
    Therefore, I now assume that it is not possible to "sign-up" for those notification without a Zyxel account which is registered with the same e-mail as the notifications should be sent to.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,290  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate

Hi @ll4mat,

Could you share the application and the motivation of your requirements?

Those who follow "Nebula Status & Incidents" to receive the notification should be using the Nebula control center for their network now and have a Zyxel account. And those users can reference the steps to subscribe to this category I mentioned in my last reply.

Based on the above, I'm not sure why you want to use an account that is not a Zyxel account to receive notifications.

Nebula Tips & Tricks